Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Sentosa Beach

The next day I headed down to Sentosa beach which is a big island that is a big tourist destination. I dropped my stuff off at the hotel which was a modest stay and then started to check out the area. The first place I found was Under Water World. The Under Water World was very cool and you were able to walk through while the fish and sharks swam above you. I was able to get some good pictures from there. After the UnderWater World, I checked out the rest of the 3 beaches that were along the island. Also, I went and looked at the giant Merlion, a famous symbol of Singapore. It was a pretty impressive statue with nice fountains and gardens in the area. After checking out the beach, I went back to my hotel to actually check in and take a short break from the heat. Later, I returned to the beach for a little reading, people watching, and sleeping under the shade of a big palm tree. I did this until the evening when I caught part of a water light show and accidentally walked onto a performance of these fire performers. I decided to call it a night and an end my adventures in Singapore.

Under Water World

Sentosa Beach

Fire Performers

1 Comments:

At 6:56 AM, Blogger JFK said...

I have really enjoyed your writing and the places you have been so far. Was Under Water World similar to the shark exhibit @ Mandalay Bay in Vegas? I couldn't remember if you'd been to Vegas...It looks amazing.

James K.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home